Join the Mousekeplanner Team!
Do you have a desire to be a part of an Award Winning TEAM?
- Are you the go to person for Disney?
- Do your friends and family come to you to help them plan their family vacations?
- Do you love to Cruise?
- Do you have strong sales and/or marketing experience?
- Do you have customer service skills?
- Do you have a strong social media presence?
- Have you ever thought of becoming a travel agent that specializes in Disney Destinations and Family Vacations?
Mousekeplanner is looking for experienced travel professionals with full time availability with above average knowledge of Disney Destinations. Preference will be given to applicants who also have experience selling Universal Vacations, All inclusive destinations and multiple cruise lines.
We take pride in our dedication to our clients and to our brand. We are not looking for Disney hobbyist looking for perks for their own vacations, rather we are looking for like minded professionals who are looking to learn and grown in the travel industry and join an award winning agency. We are a Sales Award Wining Agency, Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with GOLD EarMarked Status within The Walt Disney Travel Company.
We offer a TEAM ENVIRONMENT with training to get you started towards your business goals and constant mentoring.
If you want to learn more about our IC program and to see if we are a good fit for you, please contact us today to request more information. If you already know you have what it takes, qualified applicants please apply here – IC Application
But please read on!
Do you have what it takes to become a Mousekeplanner?
- Are you a business minded Travel Professional?
- Do you have a passion for Disney and are you ready to take that passion to the next level and provide concierge level service to your clients?
- Do you have travel industry experience or have a wide array of personal Disney travel experience including at least one Disney Cruise Line vacation and at least five Walt Disney World and/or Disneyland visits in the past five years?
- Do you have a solid business plan in place and are you ready with a potential list of clients, a home office ready with computer, fax and phone line to begin marketing yourself as an Independent Contractor (IC)?
- Are you a self starter, proficient in sales and motivated to learn and grow in the travel industry?
If you want to learn more about our IC program and to see if we are a good fit for you, please contact us today to request more information.
An ideal Independent Contractor would possess the following characteristics:
- A true love of Disney and the Walt Disney Brand.
- A self motivator with a business plan and goals already in place and ready to execute.
- A designated office in your home with separate business phone line, internet and fax.
- An established clientele, or an idea as to where you will find your clients.
- Active on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, etc).
- Have traveled to a Disney Destination at least once in the past 12 months.
- Have had at least Five Walt Disney World and/or Disneyland visits in the past five years?
- Have taken at least one Disney Cruise Line Vacation.
- Stayed at a minimum of 5 different resorts at the Walt Disney World Resort and stayed in each resort category.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated to learn and grow as an Independent Contractor and to build your own business with our guidance.
- Motivated to learn and sell other family destinations.
- Commitment to training, meetings and travel and able to make it a priority for growth and development.
- Commitment of at least 20 hours a week to devote to your business and your clients.
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required.
An Independent Contractor can expect
- On going support and education. We pride ourselves on providing our agents with constant mentoring and ways to be successful.
- Monthly team newsletters.
- Chances for onsite training.
- Competitive commission structure.
- A positive TEAM environment!
- Constant support and guidance from owner Leigh Rosica as well as Senior Agents. We don’t just sign you on and forget you! We take an active role in your success!
- An agency that is in great standing with the Walt Disney Travel Company.
- An Agency that is CLIA and IATAN Certified.
- An Agency that is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
- An Agency that offers coverage to you under our “Errors and Omission” Insurance.
- An Agency that is an LLC and holds a Sellers of Travel license for the State of Florida.
If you feel this is a great fit for you and you are ready to take the next step and join our team, please fill out an application here. Please do not submit the application if you have not been on 5 or more combined Disney Destination Vacations (WDW, DL and/or DCL) IC Application
There is a $175 administration fee should you be selected to become a part of the Mousekeplanner team.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Mousekeplanner!
Due to the high amount of responses we receive, we cannot respond to them all. If we feel you are a good fit for Mousekeplanner we be in contact with you to speak further. You can expect to receive a reply within 5-7 business days if we are interested. Thank you!