Join Our Team!
Do you have what it takes to become a Mousekeplanner?
- Have you ever been told that you should become a Disney travel planner?
- Do all your family and friends come to you when planning a Disney Vacation?
- Do you have a passion for Disney and are you ready to take that passion to the next level and provide concierge level service to your clients?
- Do you have travel industry experience or have a wide array of personal Disney travel experience including at least one Disney Cruise Line vacation and at least four Walt Disney World and/or Disneyland visits in the past five years?
- Do you have a solid business plan in place and are you ready with a potential list of clients, a home office ready with computer, fax and phone line to begin marketing yourself as an Independent Contractor (IC)?
If you answered yes to all of those questions then you may be a perfect fit for Mousekeplanner! We are currently looking for experienced vacation planners who are interested in becoming Independent Contractors (IC) to help create magical memories for their clients.
An ideal Independent Contractor would possess the following characteristics:
- A true love of Disney and the Walt Disney Brand.
- A self motivator with a business plan and goals already in place and ready to execute.
- A designated office in your home with separate business phone line, internet and fax.
- An established clientele, or an idea as to where you will find your clients.
- Active on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, etc).
- Have traveled to a Disney Destination at least once in the past 12 months.
- Have taken at least one Disney Cruise Line Vacation.
- Have had at least four Walt Disney World and/or Disneyland visits in the past five years?
- Stayed at a minimum of 3 different resorts at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated to learn and grow as an Independent Contractor and to build your own business with our guidance.
- Motivated to learn and sell other family destinations.
There are no annual fees to join Mousekeplanner. You can expect to pay for your own personal business expenses, such as business cards, office supplies, etc. There is a one-time $125 administration fee should you be selected to join Mousekeplanner.
If you think you have what it takes to become a Mousekeplanner and meet the requirements above and are serious about building your own business and providing exemplary customer service, CLICK HERE and send us a little bit of information about yourself, your business goals and why you feel you will be a good fit for our team. We will them send you out an application for you to submit.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Mousekeplanner!