Join the Mousekeplanner Team!
Are you the GO TO person for Disney? Do your friends and family come to you to help them plan their trip? Have you ever thought of becoming a Disney Travel Agent? The Mousekeplanner team is growing and we are looking for self motivated, professional individuals to join our team!
We at Mousekeplanner take pride in our dedication to our clients and to our brand. We are not looking for hobbyist looking for perks for their own vacations, rather we are looking for like minded professionals who are looking to learn and grown in the Travel Industry.
- Are you a business minded Travel Professional?
- Do you have a passion for Disney and are you ready to take that passion to the next level and provide concierge level service to your clients?
- Do you have travel industry experience or have a wide array of personal Disney travel experience including at least one Disney Cruise Line vacation and at least four Walt Disney World and/or Disneyland visits in the past five years?
- Do you have a solid business plan in place and are you ready with a potential list of clients, a home office ready with computer, fax and phone line to begin marketing yourself as an Independent Contractor (IC)?
- Are you a self starter, proficient in sales and motivated to learn and grow in the travel industry?
- A true love of Disney and the Walt Disney Brand.
- A self motivator with a business plan and goals already in place and ready to execute.
- A designated office in your home with separate business phone line, internet and fax.
- An established clientele, or an idea as to where you will find your clients.
- Active on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, etc).
- Have traveled to a Disney Destination at least once in the past 12 months.
- Have taken at least one Disney Cruise Line Vacation.
- Have had at least four Walt Disney World and/or Disneyland visits in the past five years?
- Stayed at a minimum of 3 different resorts at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated to learn and grow as an Independent Contractor and to build your own business with our guidance.
- Motivated to learn and sell other family destinations.
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required.
There are no hidden fees with Mousekeplanner. You can expect to pay normal personal business expenses, such as business cards, office supplies, internet, phone, required state licensing, continuing education, etc. There is a one-time $125 administration fee should you be selected to become a part of the Mousekeplanner team.
If you think you have what it takes to become a Mousekeplanner and are ready to get started please fill out this online application and send us a little bit of information about yourself, your business goals and why you feel you will be a good fit for our team.
Be sure to LIKE the Mousekeplanner Facebook page as well!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Mousekeplanner!